5.07.2012

mother's day.

Still wondering what to give Mom for Mother's Day this year?  You've done the flowers...you've done the jewelry...you've done the framed family portrait....what could possibly be left?

I'm absolutely loving these Happy Everything  Cookbook Sets!  Not only do these gems come with an adorable little spreader, but they have ideas for every kind of party you'd ever want to throw-complete with ideas for table decor.  From summer birthday bashes to lobster feasts, it really has great ideas and inspiration.



Why not make mom something delicious out of this new cookbook, and give the book to her as a treat?  I'm sure she's going to love the Chocolate Chocolate Cake for dessert-doesn't it look yummy!?


I gave one to my mom for her birthday last month, and she LOVES it!  We've had more fun making some of the appetizers (and eating them, too), and I'm thinking I'm going to make some of the Beer Bread for my dad for Father's Day....and I've been itching to make the citrus avocado salad and watermelon margaritas.  Don't you just adore cooking for the ones you love?

No comments:

Post a Comment